zen030

Monday, October 23, 2006

I get sentimental today. Well you cant blame me considering what situation I am in rite now. Today is the last day of ramadhan in Houston. Tomorrow is Idul Fitri.
Far away from home, I am still in Houston. I spend almost entire ramadhan alone and will spend Idul Fitri alone:(

How I miss her! The way see look at me, innocent and curious ...

Since she's here around my life, now I know what it feel to miss someone, deeply ... I know what it feel to stare at a beauty smiling at you, and smiling.

I miss the smell of her sweat. I miss her smiling. I miss her crying. I miss sleeping next to her. I miss everything about her.

It's 1.40 in the afternoon, I really hope I can make it till the end today. I think iftar time is around 6.45. I didn't get my Saur today. Well it did happen several times already actually, don't bother really. Today I just want to stay at the hotel and hope I can enjoy me self.

Tonight I try to spend my $5 phone card to make calls. I will try to call me family in Indonesia with certain limit of time and say "Hi, Met Idul Fitri". I guess I have 45 minutes for the card. So I will try to use it wisely. This will not happen if I get the visa earlier ... Long story ... I will not tell the story if no one ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home