zen030

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ok today I am going to tell you my story, again. I am still in Houston. Tomorrow afternoon I will go back to Indonesia, yes finally! I make a few friend here but still it is not the same with home.
And No! If you asked me that, I know what u r thinking now. I am an adventurer, I like to go out to certain places, out of town, see beautiful places, it is just because i miss zella, and i guess it takes a little bit longer to make a good friend to enjoy the moment with. Thanks god I am not good with women so I wont bother with the temptation from them. Otherwise probably I wish I could stay in here a little bit longer ;)

I remember when I start to write blog, I make a commitment to myself. I tell to myself "I am not going to write a sentimental blog, I will not tell story about myself and publish it" I meant who want to read my story? I said to myself I will only write something that I've learned/read and then share it with other people. Something I am good with. Let say I am starting to learn photography and then I will share it to others who might need it.

Well I was wrong! I don't want to that. I just want to write when I feel I want to, about anything I want/like and I don't care if no one will ever read it. I write when I want and I stop whenever I want, that's it! It's self satisfaction.

I don't know if I have to thanks that I have one free day today, the entire day, before I go home (Indonesia) tomorrow. One side I want to go home as soon as possible but the other hand I need to go to some places to buy some souvenirs. Otherwise probably the people in home won't really pleased to see me back :) I will spend some $10 and $20 are not really in good condition, physically, and of course the coins. I keep some of the coins for myself and spend the rest.

I feel I can start blended with multiple culture from around the world quite good now (France, nigeria, mexico, argentine, brazil, scotland, UK, algeria, US of course). Well not with all of them. Basically I think we are human. So we have a lot in common. And if you ask me what is the difference I would say it's the believe! I have seen how a very good man do terrible things just because he believe that's a good thing.

And for god sake, stay in Houston have across my mind, which I always against such kind of idea. I mean I can live anywhere in the world (beside africa and war zone) but arising kid and having family in a place like that hmm I don't know ... I meant money is important but it is not everything ...

I believe in probability. I am such strong believer on that. For me everything can happen, everything is possible. So I can say/claim myself as an open minder. I appreciate the differences people have. And sometimes I agree to put your self a risk in return to have a better benefit. BUT I believe there are things in our life shouldn't be in a risk when you know the probability situation already. Things like your family, your kids, your believe! They shouldn't be at risk at any time at all.

(there is strong relationship between the last two paragraphs, I would like to elaborate, maybe when I feel to write again)

1 Comments:

  • i think it's ok to be sentimentil when u miss someone u love. i know how it feels, to be in a place that makes u feel so great, but to miss all the love you have. It's complicated

    i hope u'll be with your loved one soon.

    By Blogger Joe, At 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home